The Feeding Systems Market is projected to grow from USD 911.6 Million in 2017 to USD 1,474.1 Million by 2023, at a CAGR of 8.34% between 2017 and 2023. Growing size of dairy farms across the globe, increasing focus of major companies on technological advancements in the feeding management along with new product launches, and substantial cost savings associated with the adoption of feeding systems are the factors expected to fuel the growth of the feeding systems market during the forecast period.
The main objectives of this study are as follows:
- To define, analyze, and forecast the feeding systems market on the basis of offering, application, system type, and region
- To forecast the market size, in terms of value, for various segments with respect to four main regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW)
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors, such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges influencing the growth of the feeding systems market
Request PDF Brochure: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=102235948
The report has segmented the feeding systems market on the basis of offering, application, system type, and region. On the basis of the offering, the feeding systems market has been classified into hardware, software, and service. Several factors, such as standardization of hardware and software systems, enhanced performance of these hardware and software systems, and reduced time and cost associated with feeding management are encouraging the livestock owners to adopt different types of feeding systems. The hardware offering segment is projected to lead the feeding systems market during the forecast period.
On the basis of the application, the feeding systems market has been classified into dairy farm, poultry farm, swine farm, and equine farm. The swine farm application segment of the feeding systems market is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The high growth of this application segment can be attributed due to the increasing adoption of automated feeding systems such as such as liquid feeding systems and dry feeding systems on swine farms for feeding livestock.
- Technology Providers of Feeding Systems
- Technical Universities
- Government Research Agencies and Private Research Organizations
- Research Institutes and Organizations
- Component Suppliers
- Manufacturers of Semiconductor Components and Devices
- Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
- Feeding Equipment Manufacturers
- Suppliers and Distributors of Feeding System Components and Devices
- Software, Service, and Technology Providers
- Standardization and Testing Firms
- Government Bodies (Regulatory Authorities and Policymakers)
- Livestock Research and Consulting Firms
- Manufacturers of Dairy Farm Equipment
DeLaval Holding AB (Sweden) is one of the leading firms in the feeding systems market, owing to its wide product portfolio and significant geographical presence. It offers efficient smart feeding systems and solutions. The products and allied software offered by the company have good acceptance in the feeding systems market. The company has established good industry relations across the dairy farming value chain, which can be leveraged by the company to tackle competition from various established and emerging players in the market. The company has adopted the strategies of partnerships, alliances, and new product developments to strengthen its position in the feeding systems market.
Speak to Our Analyst: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/speaktoanalystNew.asp?id=102235948
MarketsandMarkets™ provides quantified B2B research on 30,000 high growth niche opportunities/threats which will impact 70% to 80% of worldwide companies’ revenues. Currently servicing 5000 customers worldwide including 80% of global Fortune 1000 companies as clients. Almost 75,000 top officers across eight industries worldwide approach MarketsandMarkets™ for their painpoints around revenues decisions.
MarketsandMarkets’s flagship competitive intelligence and market research platform, “RT” connects over 200,000 markets and entire value chains for deeper understanding of the unmet insights along with market sizing and forecasts of niche markets.
Mr. Shelly Singh
630 Dundee Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
USA : 1-888-600-6441