Market growth can be attributed to the rising geriatric population and the subsequent increase in the prevalence of HVD, regulatory approvals for new and advanced prosthetic heart valve, increasing government funding for heart valve research,rising awareness about HVD, and favorable reimbursement scenario for prosthetic heart valve.
Prosthetic Heart Valve / Artificial Heart Valve Market by Type (Transcatheter Heart Valve, Tissue Heart Valve, and Mechanical Heart Valve), and Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW) – Global Forecast to 2022
The prosthetic heart valve market is projected to reach $8.86 Billion by 2022 from $4.84 Billion in 2017, at a CAGR of 12.9%.
Download FREE Brochure @ https://tinyurl.com/y6hurfpp
Top key players in the Prosthetic heart valve market
- Medtronic plc (Ireland),
- Edwards Lifesciences Corporation (U.S.),
- Boston Scientific Corporation (U.S.),
- St. Jude Medical, Inc. (an Abbott Laboratories Company) (U.S.),
- LivaNova PLC (U.K.),
Other key players are Symetis SA (Switzerland), Jenavalve Technology, Inc. (Germany), CryoLife, Inc. (U.S.), TTK Healthcare Limited (India), Colibri Heart Valve, LLC (U.S.), Lepu Medical Technology Co., Ltd. (China), and Braile Biomédica (Brazil).
- Expanding Indication of TAVR From Only High-Risk to Intermediate- Or Low-Risk Patients
- Strong Product Pipeline
- Increasing Investments By Key Players in Startup Companies
- Growth Potential Offered By Emerging Countries
Prosthetic heart valve market has been segmented based on the type of valve and region.
Speak to Our Expert @ https://tinyurl.com/y5vcrxy5
North America is expected to dominate the prosthetic heart valve market, followed by Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the RoW. North America is also expected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period and large share and high growth in this regional segment .
Target Audience for this Report:
- Prosthetic Heart Valve Manufacturing Companies
- Suppliers and Distributors of Prosthetic Heart Valve
- Healthcare Service Providers
- Teaching Hospitals and Academic Medical Centers (AMCs)
- Health Insurance Players
- Research and Consulting Firms
To Know More @ https://tinyurl.com/yyfepnob