According to the latest market research report “Flexible Heater Market by Type (Silicone Rubber, Polyimide, Polyester, Mica), Industry (Electronics & Semiconductor, Medical, Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Food & Beverages, Oil & Gas), and Geography – Global Forecast to 2023″, The flexible heater market is expected to grow from USD 945 million in 2018 to USD 1,356 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 7.5%. The factors such as a wide range of applications and rising demand from several industries are driving the growth of the flexible heater market. Flexible form factor, technological advancements, launch of innovative products, and high adoption of flexible heaters in medical applications are also driving the market toward significant growth.
- In July 2018, Watlow introduced a new heater product catalog titled, “Heating Solutions; Thermal Systems for Every Application.”
- In March 2018, Rogers Corporation introduced ARLON rapid polyimide (raPld) substrate, a new and innovative solution for streamlining the manufacturing process and improving the performance of flexible heater applications. Designed with new construction, raPId substrates combine the benefits of polyimide heater dielectrics with the flexibility and usability of a silicone adhesive system.
- In February 2018, NIBE acquired Hemi Heating. Hemi Heating manufactures heating jackets, heating tents, heating cables, heater fans, and several different temperature control options. Founded in 1991 and having the annual turnover of ~USD 2.4 million, Hemi Heating became a part of NIBE Element business segment as a subsidiary of Backer BHV.
- In January 2018, NIBE acquired BriskHeat, which became a part of NIBE Element business segment. Founded in 1949 and with the annual sales of USD 39 million, BriskHeat has ~650 employees. It is involved in the manufacturing of cloth-heating jackets for the semiconductor, composite, petrochemical, plastic, and consumer product industries.
Request Free Customization : https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestCustomizationNew.asp?id=51373429
Key players in the market include NIBE Industrier AB (Sweden), Honeywell International Inc. (US), Omega Engineering (US), Watlow Electric Manufacturing (US), Smiths Group plc (UK), Chromalox (US), Rogers Corporation (US), Minco Products, Inc. (US), Zoppas Industries S.P.A. (Italy), All Flex Flexible Circuits (US), and so on.
- Define and describe the flexible heater market segmented on the basis of type, industry, and geography
- Estimate and forecast the flexible heater market, in terms of value, segmented on the basis of type, industry, and 4 major regions—North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW)
- Analyze key trends related to flexible heaters and emerging use cases that shape and influence the flexible heater market
- To spot the opportunities for various stakeholders by identifying high-growth segments of the flexible heater market
- Provide detailed information regarding drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges, the major factors influencing the growth of the flexible heater market, and analyze the value chain of the industry
- Analyze growth strategies, such as acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and product developments and launch, adopted by the major players in the flexible heater market
MarketsandMarkets™ provides quantified B2B research on 30,000 high growth niche opportunities/threats which will impact 70% to 80% of worldwide companies’ revenues. Currently servicing 5000 customers worldwide including 80% of global Fortune 1000 companies as clients. Almost 75,000 top officers across eight industries worldwide approach MarketsandMarkets™ for their painpoints around revenues decisions.
MarketsandMarkets’s flagship competitive intelligence and market research platform, “RT” connects over 200,000 markets and entire value chains for deeper understanding of the unmet insights along with market sizing and forecasts of niche markets.
Mr. Shelly Singh
630 Dundee Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
USA : 1-888-600-6441